Running Eagle Falls

Running Eagle Falls
Two Medicine, Glacier National Park

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Alternative Plans

Today didn't go exactly as I had planned.  I was up at 5 am this morning, but, unfortunately, it was NOT to film the sunrise!  My six year old daughter had some tummy troubles and never did go back to sleep until about 3 in the afternoon.  That was okay, because in between trips to the bathroom, laundry and ginger ale runs, I was able to work on my website in peace and quiet while she watched the Fraggles and my husband and son slumbered.

I was happy with the results and I think that I will be done SOON!  Thank goodness! The most time consuming part is uploading all my pictures as each photo takes a couple of minutes to load.  But, once it's done, maintaining will be easy : ) I'll be able to focus more of my time on marketing than prepping!  Since next weekend is Mother's Day weekend and the weather is going to be cooperative, we're going to try heading to the park then, if not before.  Unfortunately we're under a wind advisory for the next couple of days making it difficult to film much...

Today I've posted one of my favorite spontaneous photos.  I say spontaneous because I never planned on taking this picture.  We were on our way to Glacier National Park one day and as we were driving this cabin came into view.  I asked my husband to pull off so I could see if there was any potential.  The Rocky Mountains offer a phenominal backdrop to our subject (the cabin).  Could you imagine having that view be the first thing you saw every morning and the last thing you saw before going to bed?  Amazing.  One problem, however, was that there was a large white shed and a lamp post almost right in the middle of the shot.  I decided to snap a few anyway and foud they were very easy to remove with Photoshop.  The end result is the photo you see below.


No comments:

Post a Comment