Running Eagle Falls

Running Eagle Falls
Two Medicine, Glacier National Park

Monday, May 17, 2010

Wow! Has it been that long?

Well, first let me apologize for the lapse in my postings!  I had no idea it had been so many days since I had written!  I guess time does fly when you're having fun : )

I've been very busy lately!  Not only with some personal things, but with my photography as well!  I have updated my website (http://www.vaneppsphotographymt.webs.com/) and I think you will like the changes.  Please let me know what you think!  I've also been busy "in the field" photographing some great things!  What takes time is going through all the photos, picking my favorites and then playing with them on Photoshop trying out black and white, sepia, cropping, adding my logo, removing those annoying power lines and building, etc.  But, that is almost as much fun as the photographing!

I've had a couple new favorites "pop up" over the last week or so, choosing a picture to add to the blog today was a little perplexing.  But then, it just "popped up"!

This is a Richardson's Ground Squirrel.  Very cute, but quite annoying, too.  They did their tunnels anywhere and everywhere and can be found throughout the area, not just in the park.  They've been known to destroy crops and their holes leave unstable ground for livestock causing broken legs.  However, despite their annoying tendencies, they are quite cute!  I photographed this guy through the car window at Many Glacier as we paused to look for mountain goats in higher terrain.  He was practically right next to me and too cute to pass up.  I think you'll agree!  I think this little guy should be a post card...but I haven't quite found the right quote for him yet.....


No comments:

Post a Comment