Running Eagle Falls

Running Eagle Falls
Two Medicine, Glacier National Park

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Printing!

I am SO loving my printer!  I was a little skeptical of printing my own photos, especially for paid clients, and so I've been "practicing" with different photos, collages, etc just to see how it comes out.  I must say, they rock! 

I did some research prior to purchasing a new printer and I really liked the Canon Pixma series.  I didn't want to spend a LOT of money (I am so cheap) but I wanted something with a high quality.  I settled on the MP560 which only cost me about $100 at Staples.  The ink cartridges are small, but only cost about $13 a piece.  And with everything I've printed already, there is still 3/4 of two left and almost all of the other three.

I printed out a bunch of 4x6 photos to send to family and they look like postcards!  I couldn't believe it.  And one of the 8x10s of Lake Sherburne that I printed is so crystal clear and blue green, I'm ready to jump in for a swim!

I was also added to the listing of Montana photography studios at http://www.virtualphotographystudio.com/.  So that is fun to see : )  I'm still waiting to receive my license from the the City of Cut Bank.  Once I receive it, I can start my marketing activities and setting up shoots here in Montana.  Right now I have some appointments in Ohio when we are there in June, and I'm excited about that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment