Running Eagle Falls

Running Eagle Falls
Two Medicine, Glacier National Park

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Compositions Of Family Portraits


I've been having some fun today with compositions.  Still pushing the limits of Photoshop seeing what I can and can not do for my customers.

My findings were surprising!  I've been able to do some different things from one picture to many pictures.  One of my favorites was one I put together of my family.  I was able to choose my background, layout and text (optional) and came up with this composition...



Then, I realized I could move the pictures around AND resize them!  WOW!  Who knew : )  So then I came up with this:


                                              
I have realized that there are so many options available! 



I'm also excited to see some of these compositions put together for babies and seniors!  SO many possibilities!

1 comment: