Running Eagle Falls

Running Eagle Falls
Two Medicine, Glacier National Park

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!

I spent Mother's Day at Glacier National Park with my husband and two children.  It was an AWESOME day!  While there we saw wildlife galore!  We went to Many Glacier first as it is the wildlife hot spot.  While there we saw a moose, mountain goats, big horn sheep, a mama bear and her three cubs and tons of ground squirrels.  It also started to snow while we were there by the storm only lasted about 15 minutes. 



After Many Glacier, we went to St. Mary which is another awesome place to see wildlife.  Unfortunately, Going to the Sun Road is not open yet, but, we were able to make it into the park a few miles.  While there, we saw more ground squirrels, a few herds of elk and a bunch of mule deer.  While the kids were playing throwing rocks into the lake, the deer came right near us.  We were not able to get closer than a foot or two, but it was still a very fun experience.




I am very excited that I received my business license in the mail on Saturday and can now conduct business in Montana!  I had been booking appointments in Ohio, but didn't want to book anything in Montana until I got my license.  So I am ready to roll!  I'm actually offering a FREE session to the first three people to book and hold a session in May!  So please let me know if you are interested and feel free to let your friends and family know as well!  And although only the first three get a free session, be sure to keep checking my website for specials!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jessica,
    I can hardly wait to check out your blogs everyday just to see your recent pictures. They all have been so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Donna! I've been sick so haven't posted as much as I should have. Hoping to get back on track now : ) I also updated my website!

    ReplyDelete