Running Eagle Falls

Running Eagle Falls
Two Medicine, Glacier National Park

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Working on Collages

Today I made my business cards.  I debated on having them printed, but I wanted to create them myself.  I think they came out pretty nice! By creating them myself, I can also used different backgrounds rather than having to purchase 250 cards with the same background.  So, I'm happy with that.

I also hit my Photoshop software again today this time playing with the cookie cutter option!  I am bound and determined to figure this program out and become a master for my clients!  Let me tell you, this was a tough lesson for me. 

I started with something simple...I took a picture of my daughter and placed in on a background.  Okay seemed easy enough.



But I REALLY wanted to do something like a collage...having two or three pictures on one page with a background.  This was more of a challenge.  I played with the different option for creating a collage, but still wasn't getting exactly what I was looking for.  I decided to try something anyway and came up with this collage from my children's Christmas photos.


I still didn't get it to do EXACTLY what I wanted, but I'm going to keep working on it.  My problem is that I'm a perfectionist and if it doesn't look exactly the way I want it to, I get frustrated.  After an hour of frustration, I had to take a break.  I'll try again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment